Based in Kilkenny City the Fr McGrath FRC is an ideal venue for meetings, training events, workshops and community projects. Offering a selection of rooms to meet your requirements, the centre offers a blend of professional facilities with the ambience of community spirit.
ROOM HIRE FACILITIES AND RATES*
|Room||Size||Capacity||Hourly Rate €|
|Multimedia||24 x 36||20||25 - 75|
|Conference||24 x 56||40||15 - 25|
|Library||12 x 6||20||10 - 20|
|Youth / Art||12 x 6||15||10 - 20|
|Project||12 x 6||12||10 - 20|
|Family / Counselling||12 x 6||8||15 - 30|
|Neighbourhood Centre||80||20 - 30|
* Sliding scale is based on factors such as interagency projects, type of organization eg voluntary / private etc and/ or other contributing factors.
OTHER AVAILABLE FACILITIES / SUPPORTS
- Free Car Parking
- Fax and Photocopying Service
- Multimedia Centre with Internet Access
- Wireless modem with internet access in meeting rooms
- Over head & LCD Projectors
- Flipcharts and Screens
Refreshments (tea/coffee/biscuits/light lunches) are also available on request.
- Word Processing €2.50 per page
- Photocopies – black/white €0.10 per sheet
- Printing – black/white €0.20 per sheet
- Printing – colour €1.00 per sheet
To book please contact Wendy Taylor on 056 7751988 ext.7.
You can also arrange to check our facilities before booking.
The Booking Form can be downloaded here (Word DOC format).